Saturday, November 22, 2008

Looking for my classes?

Charm City Yoga on Mondays @ 7pm Fells Point
Harbor Hospital Fitness on Tuesdays @ 6:30pm
Charm City yoga on Sundays @ 2:00pm Towson $6 Community for Teens
The Healing Path on Sunday TBA for the time

Thursday nights and Saturday are open for private yoga classes if you would like more info email me at kellyblueyoga@gmail.com

I would describe the teen and adult classes at Charm City Yoga as up-beat Vinyassa Flow. I do the teen class and the Hot Vinyasse flow class, and the Rise and Shine Yoge (in the spring) At Harbor Hospital, I teach a gentle flow class for students aged 30-70. This class is designed to improve breathing and build strength for all ages. Additionally, at a private home in Roland Park, I lead various students in meditation, relaxation techniques, and stress relief.

hello my name is kelly. Come to my yoga class!

No comments: